Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Today was weird

So today was was weird. The subway was horrible and my class didn't go very well. I was really happy for most of the day anyway though. I did some homework and some studying after I got home. I also talked to my Dad and Scott. I got things with the school dealt with. I also got things with my pen dealt with. Saw some cats close to my home today which made me happy. Now I just need to bribe them to come close to me so I can love them. I also have a bit of a dilemma. I signed up to do a bamboo digging event with the ICC thinking it was on a Sunday. It is on a Saturday and I would miss class if I went but I really want to go.

Tonight's Dinner was CURRY!!! It was super good and I would love to make it for my friends back home.




This is the cutest lemon juice bottle I've ever seen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment