Monday, April 16, 2012

Another Low Key Day

I had insomnia really bad last night so I ended up sleeping most of the morning.  I woke up with a horrible stomach ache. Spent the afternoon talking to Scott and my Dad. Surprise Surprise! SOU is trying to fuck with me AGAIN. The bad thing is I can't deal with them in person which works better than other forms of communication. I get so tired of the bullshit. First thing in the morning I have 2 tests so I get to spend the rest of tonight studying. I also think I've been spending more than I thought and I may need to cut back a lot to do the things I want. Sometimes I wish the world would work on something other than currency.


Last Night's Dinner



A tofu dessert from China. Was actually really good.


This is an amazing cookie/waffer thing.


Tonight's Dinner was make your own sushi




I'm seriously thinking of doing a scrap book when I get home even though I have never scrapped before.

No comments:

Post a Comment