Saturday, April 14, 2012

The search continues!

So I had class in the morning that went well. It was super rainy all day yesterday. My backpack got soaked. Met up with the with some American friends.


This is us in Ikebukuro.






 Cat Cafe



 Akihabara!!





Statues in front of a Pachinko Place




Pokemon Center



Cool building on the way to the Square Enix Store.


Square Enix Store







 Pizza. Sorry Dad, Toliets are all very Japanese! No founders in the toilet.









Unbaked Cheesecake at a Bar




Bailey's "Chocolate Shake"





Final Fantasy Kasa


HIGH SCORE at the Table Flipping game.


On the trek home I got my backpack out of the station locker and it still felt super wet. I got it home and found that water had damaged most of the contents inside. I'm not happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment