Saturday, April 21, 2012

筍とカラオケ

So today was super fun and totally worth skipping class! The following are the pics for the day!


These are the plum(?) trees now blooming near my house.



The statue at the Waseda Tokorozawa Campus. For some reason they had a couple badgers and birds on display on the way to the grove but there were so many people I couldn't get a picture. I did wonder WTF for a while though.



The Grove!



Random Mushrooms because I don't need a reason.














My Bamboo!!!! I dug it all by myself!


Kelly!





Kelly decapitated hers then covered the rest back up.






One of the worst things I've tried since I've been here is the above soup. Everything else was pretty good.






Directions for the toilet. Toilets are high class over here.




We went to Seibu Department Store while waiting for Karoke.



OWLS!


Japanese take on Italian Escargot....

Kenna and Mara!


Bondon, Colleen and I



Jason and Kenny



Bondon Sings Disney.


Loving/Longing glances at Kenny. But then we are in a nation famous for BL. Maybe it rubs off.





WE HAVE TO GO AGAIN SOON!


No comments:

Post a Comment