Thursday, April 26, 2012

Nothing exciting

It is hard to do a daily blog when nothing exciting is happening. I again found a soda my host mom expressed interest in but she went to bed before we could share it. I bought some bean filled doughnuts for the whole family. I ate one and left a note for my host parents to try them. My host dad ate all the rest of them. Host mom didn't get any.  My back hurts and walking makes it worse. Tomorrow will be a long day. Longer than most because of the study session at the end. I'm home sick and feel strangely lonely in this huge city. I also miss green. Figured out the machine at the Family Mart to pay for the bus tickets. I get charged up the ass if I cancel anything so I know I'm going hell or high water. Now to try and get some sleep so I'm not dead tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment