Sunday, April 22, 2012

DISNEY


My Bamboo



My host dad helping to prep my bamboo for cooking



My host dad broke a cleaver off in the bamboo...





Breakfast. It was amazing. It is a bakery in Takadanobaba near one of the Tozai exits!


The famous Shibuya Crossing.





Hachiko!





Disney store + Amazing Architecture
















































This was some of the best ramen I have had since I arrived.





My Bamboo, cooked and ready to eat.




A cookie made by Akiko, my host families daughter. I now have the recipe for it but it is in Japanese so I have a little translation project.  I bought my tickets for Disneyland and Disney Sea at the Disney Store. Plans are coming together. I'm excited to go but I also know I am gonna be super sore afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment