Friday, May 4, 2012

Tama Zoo

So we went to the Zoo today. Then went to Outback steak house for a taste of home. Then went to try and find a theme bar, got lost, went to a different bar, lost track of time and I missed my last train home. Had to pay a bunch for a Taxi who let me off across the street from my house after turning off the meter. He was very nice and I've never wanted to tip someone more in my life.


Monorail!!!!










The line for the Lion Bus.. Will get pics when we go back


It is raining like hell but it cleared out the Zoo for people willing to stay.






Low Chimp on the totem pole




Wild Horses


Tanuki!!!! たぬき!!!!













OWLS!!!






See his little head hiding over the wall?













Furball!







Big Assed Wombat



Kookaburras! And yes we sang the long at them!





The view for the hill the zoo is on behind the Kookaburra cage.


















Red Panda

































This Rhino is looking at something!


Oh look, a Peacock!




Peacock uses Taunt!




It is Super Effective






Kelly Sees Something.


Sleeping Pile of Otters!!










Tapir Butt





Rainbows!



Dead People!


No comments:

Post a Comment