Sunday, May 27, 2012

Osaka












Osaka Station Fountain


Pokemon Center



Osaka Castle Model



Osaka jou koen eki
おさかじょう公園駅


















Right before a bunch of drunk people demanded Kelly and I take pics with them.



Osaka Castle Main Tower







Tiny Osaka Model on a Hotel


Surprise Donkey!



Purple Subway





Shitennnoji








Turtle Pond





















Ferris wheel that was part of a building




Ryokan staff insisted on taking our bags!






Tub that I was in and told repeatedly how cute and short I am ><





Tea poured for us as we enter the room











Weirdest Dinner Ever! I stayed true and tried everything. Only spit one thing back out.






















This Is a Fish Testicle of some kind...


The only thing I couldn't keep down enough to swallow



I love this spoon


Our beds made after dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment