Monday, June 4, 2012

Disney Land

So got up early, woke up in intense pain. Told Kelly I would be late. And I was. Ended up meeting her at my own station and took my subway line most of the way to Disney. First ride we tried to go on was Pirates. We got 5 minutes into it and it BROKE! We ended up with a fast pass for any ride and used it on Thunder mountain. The first ride I actually got to ride was Haunted Mansion. It is nice going with Kelly because she can tell me what is different between Cali and Tokyo. Then went on Thunder Mountain then Splash mountain. Waited in line for 2 hours for Pooh's Hunny Hunt.... I was not on enough acid for that ride. Watched the Easter Parade. Did the Monster's INC. ride and tried to have my belly button piercing ripped out. Ate at the Blue Bayou Resturant which made me have multiple food-gasms. SOOOO worth the money. Rode Pirates because it was up again. Interesting to ride it after the revamp. Last ride of the day was Thunder Mountain again which is so much better at night. Was pissed all day because of Space Mountain being closed.


























































































This Girl kept the 2 hour line For Pooh's Hunny Hunt bareable.














Strawberry Churro












Not as good as I had hoped.








Dinner














Food Is Good







No comments:

Post a Comment